Seikyo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has the following privacy regarding the handling of user's personal information in the service provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as "this service"). Establish a policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
We may ask you for personal information such as your name, date of birth, address, telephone number, and email address when you use it. In addition, information on transaction records, including personal information of users, made between users and business partners, including our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.), "Partners" below. It may be collected from such as.)
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including personal confirmation)
- To send e-mails such as update information of the service being used by the user and information on other services provided by the Company.
- For maintenance, important notices, etc. to contact you as needed
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view their usage status of their registration information.
- Objectives that accompany the above usage
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the user shall be notified of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company, or the purpose shall be announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and with the consent of the person concerned, the affairs concerned When there is a risk of disrupting the execution
- When the following matters are announced or announced in advance and the Company notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission in advance.
- Including provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- How or how to provide it to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to third parties at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When personal information is used jointly with a specific person, the fact, the item of personal information used jointly, the scope of the person who jointly uses it, and the interest When the person is notified in advance of the name or name of the person who is responsible for the purpose of use of the user and the management of the personal information, or when the person is placed in a state where the person can easily know it.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
- When requested by a person to disclose personal information, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the display falls under any of the following, we may not display all or part of it, and if we decide not to display it, we will notify you to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each personal information display.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure specified by the Company (hereinafter, "correction, etc."" You can request.).
- If the Company receives the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Company shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
Article 8 (suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- The Company suspends the use of personal information from the principal because the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by fraudulent steps. Or, if you are requested to delete it (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), we will carry out the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, we will suspend the use of the personal information without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when the usage is suspended, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it is decided not to suspend the usage, etc.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if you have a large amount of expenses for suspension of use, etc., or if it is difficult to suspend usage, etc., this is necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user If alternative measures can be taken, this alternative shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
Article 10 (Inquiry window)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact this window.
That's all p>